Happy InDOOMpendence Day Happy InDOOMpendence Day

Awesome video despite your skewed perception of history.

teaandcheese responds:

Fair point :D

Lazer Cat Episode 1 Lazer Cat Episode 1

Good!

I enjoyed. The intro was pretty long but it kept me watching. The animation style was pretty cool too with the MOSTLY black and white. Can't wait for more episodes. Also the mild humor you threw in there was funny and clever I guess it was good. Basically it was an overall good job.

My First Gears of Madness My First Gears of Madness

No not really.

I guess it was good for your first flash. I mean it wasn't awful like crap most people submit but it wasn't exactly good either. I mean a major part of any flash submission is sound/music and your lack of that makes it....well not as good.

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Very good man.

It was funny because I said "An apple you fucking idiot" Out loud at the beginning.

Animal Sk8 Krew Intro Animal Sk8 Krew Intro

Yeeaaaaah no

Thats a really long and annoying intro.

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Savlonic is the best.

A long time ago I watched your video of Savlonic's Electro gypsy and i thought it was amazing. I showed it to my dad and enjoyed it a lot as well. Eventually I got the music and i listened to it quite often and my dad usually blared it in the car. Then on my birthday my dad got me a custom made Savlonic tee shirt which is. (Which is fucking amazing btw)

Anyway now i feel like I have some connection to Savlonic and I think that they need to become more popular and Weebl making these awesome videos helps a lot because they're awesome. This is another great video by the Weebl and I'm never dissapointed. Very good job!

David's Adventures Eps 11 David's Adventures Eps 11

Crazy

It was all pretty funny and stuff but some things happened so fast that i couldnt really tell what was happening. Also, none of that made any sense what-so-ever. I realize that i may have been the point but it just ind of ruined it for me. It may have been because i havent seen many of the other episodes but still. Anyway it was pretty funny and i applaud you for that because not that many people can pull off funny stuff on NG anymore. Well im done so have a nice day.

Blisterine+ Short Blisterine+ Short

VERY funny

They were both hilarious but I like the handshake one more. Whats the song at the end of the handshake one?

Kieran-s responds:

Its by MGMT. I think its just called handshake. And thanks!

Pain on the Brain 3 Pain on the Brain 3

omg

that was awesome i laughed so hard. theres not much else to say besides that was epic!

DASH it! DASH it!

visually stunning

one of the best things ive seen visually on newgrounds. There's also so much going on at once its insane but awesome at the same time