Happy InDOOMpendence Day Happy InDOOMpendence Day

Awesome video despite your skewed perception of history.

teaandcheese responds:

Fair point :D

Lazer Cat Episode 1 Lazer Cat Episode 1

Good!

I enjoyed. The intro was pretty long but it kept me watching. The animation style was pretty cool too with the MOSTLY black and white. Can't wait for more episodes. Also the mild humor you threw in there was funny and clever I guess it was good. Basically it was an overall good job.

My First Gears of Madness My First Gears of Madness

No not really.

I guess it was good for your first flash. I mean it wasn't awful like crap most people submit but it wasn't exactly good either. I mean a major part of any flash submission is sound/music and your lack of that makes it....well not as good.

Ted's Adventure PE Ted's Adventure PE

Cool but....

A couple problems. First, it's really annoying when you walk into things and like the entire thing shakes. Also I clicked home and selected sleep and this black screen came up with clouds and it just played annoying music over the music already playing and never ended. I just sat there with the black screen and nothing happened. I don't know what thats about.

Frankmank responds:

I apologize to everyone having this issue, it's fixed, it was targeting a different frame when I added the preloader, again, sorry.

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

Problem again!

When I select the music and press let go, all it says is "undefined by undefined" and nothing plays. I tried to select a different genre or press next song and play and stuff but none of that worked.

PoderOdunk responds:

that's really strange, what kind of computer are you using or which version flash player do you have?

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

& for the chat but...

It was a decent chat room but for some reason the music wouldnt play. It would only say Currently playing: undefined- undefined no matter which channel I was on. Im not sure what the problem is but it was the same on the other version of the radio chat as well.

PoderOdunk responds:

Tha'ts really interesting, you're the first person who mentioned that.

I don't know what would cause that - what version of flash do you have?

I Thought Thered Be Stars I Thought Thered Be Stars

Holy fuck this is good

Lost-in-Translation responds:

Hey Erik, this is Tory, Thx brah:D

Colour my FATE Colour my FATE

Very very nice.

I'm teaching myself how to play piano at the moment. Experience on the vibraphone and other instruments is helping quite a a lot =P but i find my self developing a style very similar to your own. Anyway i was wondering. Do you fool around a bit with what your gonna do before you record or do you just go straight into it? either way its most impressive

"Compasses Dont Work in Space" "Compasses Dont Work in Space"

Wow Tory.

Great job! I think you've reached a new high in musical talents. I really love the song. It flows nicely.

Dream-Katcher responds:

Thx Erik! I've been getting better at playing different chords an stuff together, and I wanted to test it out. This is one of my favorites of all my acoustic compositions. Btw I used alot more different chords than usual. I think six or seven.

I saw this in a dream once I saw this in a dream once

AMAZING!

Wow this is totally awesome! Love the color its so trippy. i wish I had dreams like yours! Wow. ;D